Tuesday, October 19, 2010

it starts...

HI! So today was my first day of this detox. All in all I feel good. I do start to feel hungry, but nothing some fruits and vegetables can't fix. 

I have been getting a lot of rest, as the book has told me to do. Drinking plenty of water and just staying on task with this. I realize it is not going to be the best couple of weeks of my life but I also realize it is absolutely necessary if  I want to make changes and to see results!

I am hoping to start seeing some results within a week or two. When I do, I will first cleanse a bit more with a juice fast, and then gradually move into a full vegan diet. This is a huge step for me but I have plenty of support from my friends and my family. I know this is going to be a long journey but I am in it to win it. I finally have a clear mind about what should and should not be going into my body. It took me a long time to get here but I just thank God I finally am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment