Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SUPERfoods

Hi guys! I have some great news! Superfoods. That's it. That's the news. Since I have been detoxing I have been doing a lot of research and came across a bunch of amazing, natural, healing foods. As with any thing, there are people that don't believe in the powers of superfoods. There are also a lot of studies that show physical evidence that these foods do work. I want to believe in these because I want to be healed, so Cass and I bought some to test them out. I have a couple favorites right now that I will be sharing with you. 



On Finding Nemo Marlin and Dori get eaten by a huge whale. At first they aren't that scared because whale's don't eat fish, they eat krill and plankton. It eats mostly the plankton, but the krill it eats feeds off of plankton as well. Now the blue whale along with some other whales are known for living long lives and being very strong until they die. Marine phytoplankton are tiny plants and bacteria found in the ocean. They are responsible for 90% of our oxygen. Phytoplankton contains EVERY known mineral in it. It contain the essential fatty acids needed. It contains all amino acids. It contains more chlorophyll then any other natural product. 

Here are just a few benefits of marine phytoplankton:

  • stabilize blood sugar levels
  • relieve pain and inflammation in joints
  • increases energy
  • reduces cholesterol
  • supports a healthy heart
  • enhances brain function
  • supports good sleeping habits
  • antioxidants
  • anti-inflammatory support
I could go on with this list. Marine phytoplankton is amazing. People with colitis have said that after 3 months of using it, they were close to healed. People that have CANCER say the same. There are plenty of diseases that people say they were healed from by using marine phytoplankton. If I could use this product and see improvement from my colitis, I would be beyond floored. Since my diet is changing and I'm also implementing marine phytoplankton, wheat grass, and some other foods, I'm hoping I could nip this colitis thing in the butt. We got marine phytoplankton and I am going to be using this and seeing the benefits for myself.




I used marine phytoplankton today. I put 5 drops in some water. I thought that it would taste strange, but it actually tastes a little like a tea or something. I was hungry when I drank the glass, and I was not quickly after. I also felt a small increase in energy after using this. For the next months I am going to be using it and I will update with any new findings. I will also be talking about more superfoods with my next posts. Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions about this post or any other posts I have. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment