Tuesday, October 19, 2010

it's easy being green

Alright guys...we have all been to Jamba Juice or Juice it Up or somewhere that we have seen or even heard of wheat grass. I've always known that its good for you but I had no idea just HOW good for you. Check this out:

Wheat grass is unlike any other fruit or vegetable. It 70% chlorophyll...here's one huge reason why this is outstanding...chlorophyll closely resembles the molecules of human red blood cells. This stuff helps build red blood cells. Being anemic myself, this will help greatly.

Wheat grass is strong in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and protein. It has calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, all B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Just two ounces of wheat grass is equivalent to 3 pounds of fresh organic vegetables and minerals. Wheat grass is very high in amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. They help build muscle tissue, repair cells, and the clotting of blood. There are 102 minerals found in the soil on this earth. Wheat grass carries 92 of those 102.

Just reading about all of this is so exciting!! I don't care for vegetables that much and i NEED whats in vegetables. We are going to start incorporating wheat grass into our day, each day. All you have to do is juice it and drink it. I'm thinking of putting it into a fruit smoothie. I have been doing this with all my greens so I can get them in.

We bought 2 of these little guys today at Henry's Market. I'm really excited to give them a try tomorrow and see what kind of results I get. ALSO very excited that I am going to start growin' some grass!! It's really easy to grow the wheat grass and its much more cost effective! 

GO OUT AND GET SOME WHEAT GRASS!!!!! It will get you energized, get rid of fatigue, boosts your immune system, clear your skin....NAME IT! At least look into it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment